Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4, 2009 (mid-night phone call)

Todd & I received a phone call from Harold at 2:50 this morning. He was sure he had slept for a day and night straight and had missed his doctor's appointment, lunch from Meals on Wheels, etc. He was very upset because this had never happened to him before.

Since the phone's on my side of the bed I talked to him first. I reminded him I'd seen him 8 hours earlier (I said 6 hours but then I was half asleep). He had left his coat and keys in Todd's car after the doctor’s appointment and I dropped them off last night. Todd got on the phone and reminded him about his doctor's appointment, etc. He finally got Harold settled down and convinced he really hadn't slept for 18-24 hours.

Hopefully this isn't the start of a new trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment