Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nov 4th, 2009

I called Dad last night to telling him I will be the one taking care of him tomorrow.
I asked him if he wants to go cemetery tomorrow so we could go different McDonald. He said "No, i done enough time there, I don't want go".
I asked what is the best time to pick you up. He said "9 o'clock ". I said it would be too late for me to go to work after we are done. Then he said Ok, 7:30am.

I wake up this morning by Dad's phone call at 6:20AM ---"I am ready for breakfast!" I told him I did not go to sleep utill 2 AM this morning. He said "So do I! I called Todd at 2:00... "you know the rest of story.

I pick him up at 7:00 am.
When I was parking the car, he bought the food By & For himself.

On the way back to his condo,
I asked him how long ago did he go to cemetery? He said a week ago, with Todd.
I asked him did you see Gary? He said NO. He went there just to see his wife.
(IT HURTS ME SO MUCH!!......)
I asked him "Do you want donate $10 for your son's funeral", he said "I don't have any money!"

After I drop off him, I went to cemetery, crying for my husband......

3 comments:

  1. Lena, I'm so sorry Dad treated you that way! I don't think he is himself with his condition. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, I agree with Todd. It's hard to remember this isn't Dad we are dealing with, but a disease. It's so easy to take the things he says and does personally and feel hurt! Remember we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lena, we are sooooooooooooooo terribly sorry you had to be subjected to his illness in that way! I think Gary would prefer you let Todd, Sheryl, Dennis and I handle Dad from now on. You have enough to deal with. We love you!

    ReplyDelete