Friday, September 18, 2009

Doctors Appointment on Monday, Sept. 21

Todd, Dad's doctor's appointment is on Monday at 1:30 for a EGD. The address is 620 East Medical Drive, Bountiful. The phone number is 801-298-0057 This test is to check for a bleeding ulcer. I imagine they will go down through his throat with a mild sedative. Dad is making less sense with each conversation.

Ok, I just checked my e-mail and dad wouldn't allow the doctor's office to schedule the appointment because it meant going off of his Excedrin. (which by the way, he told us he wasn't taking any medication except his eye drops). I forwarded the e-mail onto you, Todd. I responded to the e-mail by telling them, we would call on Monday and reschedule. Would you mind doing that Todd? I couldn't set up the procedure because I didn't have his policy number etc.

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy. He just shouldn't be alone - he doesn't remember what is going on. What happens if he forgets he took some pills and then takes them again and overdoses on something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Dad taking exedrin for chronic headaches/migraine like Gary's or is he just addicted to them?

    Kind of shocking to hear that he can't stop taking them for a few days.

    ReplyDelete