Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday 6 Oct 2009

Today is Gary's day but Gary is still drugged by extra pain meds he took last night while I wake up this morning (Gary was so "busy" last night and got the hot bath at 1:00 AM.. to trying find out the way to feel better with his back, poor boy....).

Since he was still snoring when I get up, I decided to take care of dad today, instead of him. As soon as I get in the car at 7:30 am, I called Dad "I will be there in 10 minutes". He said :"I won't be ready within 10 minutes, give me 15 -20". I said fine.

When I arrived the condo I called him "I am here. Just walk out whenever you are ready". He sounds upset at me "I already told you that give me 15-20 minutes!!". I answered: "That's why I am calling you WHENEVER YOU ARE READY! Take your time."

We went to McDonald for breakfast. He does not need anything to buy, then I bought a bag of grapes for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment