Friday, April 16, 2010

April 2010

Dad has expressed loneliness often this month. Between being out of town helping with a new grandchild, and my health issues of late, I haven't been a very good daughter. Last time Den and I visited him (April 7) , he was very confused! He said he got lost that day, but he couldn't tell us if he was outside or inside. He also kept insisting he got lost before he even left his room!? He reported a gentleman that works there helped him find his way back to his room. I've talked to him by phone since then, and it seems to be an isolated incident, for now. The issue of "time" is still confusing him also. I did his laundry before I left. He enjoys receiving the weekly letters from the Peters' grand kids! Letters and/or phone calls would be greatly received!

1 comment:

  1. i really need to be better at calling him. you are such an amazing daughter!

    ReplyDelete