Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dad's Visits

I've been visiting Dad daily. Most of the time, he is pretty amiable. He has complained about not getting enough food to eat, but in the same breath he says he doesn't want to eat very much. He says his stomach is feeling better. I have been bringing projects for us to work on, which he says is fun.
Today, Monday, the 14th, I went to Dad's place about 2pm today. He asked me what I was doing there. He said he was expecting company. Lisa, the girl from Edward Jones came and they discussed his stocks. He didn't really want me there to hear their discussion, so I left. I took his laundry and told him Tara would be coming at about 5:30 to cut his hair. I also gave him the number of the barber shop in his building that could cut his hair for only $10.00. He apologized for his rudeness that night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment