Saturday, December 5, 2009

4 Dec 2009 Visit Dad

Ashling, me and my parents visited Dad this afternoon. He does looks well. He is friendly and asking Ashling the questions about BYU. He said he felt better. He keep forget the meal time...
He showed me all the pictures in his apartment. I saw little frame on the top of kitchen cabinet. I could not see who are they. He told me "it is my family, this is my wife, this is...the boy died, i can't remember his name (I told him his name is Gary)".
I brought some fruits for him. He likes them. I told him we will pick him up sometime during the Christmas time for BBQ.
Yes, he looks happier. Thanks for all your guys taking care of a lot of things of him.

2 comments:

  1. His mind is going fast. He didn't remember that he spent the whole thanksgiving day with Uncle Woody's family. LuAnn picked him up and kept him all day. I didn't know that until she told me. When I asked him what he did on Thanksgivng Day. He told me, "Nothing." He often forgets mom's name as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand his siduation. I did not blame on him or feel bad at all this time. My best wish is he feels happier which sounds like he is.

    ReplyDelete