Saturday, November 7, 2009

I went to Harold's a little early today because I needed to be home by 9 AM. I went because I will be gone next week. I talked to him a little bit about Gary and Lena. He knows he made Lena feel bad but doesn't quite get how and why. I tried to tell him that Gary meant everything to Lena and that she misses him terribly. Because of his condition, I don't know if he will remember our conversation but hopefully it hit home. We went to McDonald's and he got 3 sausage mcmuffins instead of two because he doesn't get Meals on Wheels today. We asked him if he wanted to go to Evelyn Barlow's 85th Birthday Party but he declined. He also said he would not be coming to St. George with us in a couple of weeks because his back is bothering him. He did say the High Priest leadership came to see him and will pick him up and take him home each Sunday. That is really good news with winter coming. He also mentioned moving to an Assisted Living Center soon. We better strike while the iron is hot!! Also, Sheryl, I paid his property taxes and left it with a couple of other bills on his desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment