Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sorry this is late.

I felt impressed to visit Dad on Sunday afternoon, September 27 just before heading to Sheryl's family for family dinner. He was very lonely today; but I hope I cheered him up. Dad called me hungry Monday morning, so I took him to McDonalds/Walmart. It's his favorite hangout.

Dad doesn't seem to be as negative with me as others; don't know why. I bought dad some packaged sausage McMuffins and told him that if he's ever craving some, he now has options to pop one in the microwave any time.

Dropped by Tuesday to pick up meals on wheels and place in fridge while Gary took him to the doctor.

2 comments:

  1. Dad also talked to me about some disconnects about being sealed to mom. I shared with him some personal feelings about Mom's current concern for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you followed your promptings to stop by on Sunday. Sundays has to be a tough day for him. You do have a calming influence Todd, it's one of your many gifts. This is Kat on Kim's computer. (babysitting this week the five Peters girls!)

    ReplyDelete